Carine has extensive experience in senior financial, management and business development roles across the telecommunications, real estate and health sectors in Australia, Europe and in the Middle East. Her fluency in 4 languages reflects her strengths and her adaptability to deal with cross border transactions. Carine brings a fresh perspective to any situation with her broad range of skills and solid academic background.
She has been involved in all aspects of business including finance and accounting, business and strategic development, marketing, HR, compliance and IT.
Carine holds a Bachelor of Engineering (suma cum laude) in telecommunications from Notre Dame University and a Masters of Science in Management (Corporate finance, accounting and management) from HEC, France.
- Business restructuring and turnaround strategies;
- Financial reporting and management accounting (including BAS), budgeting, forecasting and modelling;
- Cash Flow Management;
- Enabling business growth and identifying opportunities for business/system improvement;
- Hiring, Managing and training staff to enhance capability and performance;
- Compliance and grant management in health sector;
- Integration of computer platforms and introducing new technologies.
Andalus Arabic Choir; Lebanese Ministry of Telecommunications (MoT)
- KPMG France (Hotellerie)
- BNP Paribas